Sunday, May 10, 2009

ZOYA Fall 2009 - Figure Those Ones Out!



Zoya is playing a little clue game for all of those curious about the Fall 09 collection to come!

From the Zoya blog:

"The Zoya polish fairies have been flying about,
They’ve made up a game that they want to shout it out.


Simply follow the clues and soon you will see
what Zoya fall color has for thee"!


Read the whole entry and play the "clue game" HERE!

Kind of funny, actually... ;)




And, before I go; today is Mother's Day in America. Here in Sweden, Mother's Day is celebrated on the last Sunday of May, which means I have to wait another two weeks before hopefully getting lots of kisses and perhaps a little pressie from my little princess ;)

So, to all of you American Moms:




3 comments:

Velvet said...

Thanks for the heads up with Zoya! I'm going to head over to Zoya's web site! How sweet with the Mother's Day picture!! So pretty!

Helen said...

Hi Velvet!
You're welcome! Yeah, I thought it was pretty too ;)

Lucy said...

I wonder what colors will be showing up on Zoya. I haven't bought anything from them in a long time. I love all the pictures scrollling by.