Monday, February 1, 2010

♥ !! I'm Tagged !! ♥

 


Thank you, HeavenNRJ from Less Is More..., for tagging me! I really appreciate it! :) *BIG hugs*
If you haven't checked out her blog, do head over there to do so - lot of entertaining reading to discover!


The rules for the award are as follows:

1. To accept the award, you must post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted you the award, and a link to their blog.

2. Pass the award on to approximately 10-15 other blogs that you recently discovered and think are great!

3. Contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


I've recently discovered these great blogs:



You are all fantabulous fabulous beautiful wonderful human beings and Great Bloggers!


Please Note: If I haven't mentioned your blog, it doesn't mean I don't like it - it probably means that:

A. I'm your old follower/fan.
B. You've already got this tag a while ago.
C. You're not following me, and I'm too shy to tag you. lol
D. I accidentally missed your blog. :)

Do spread the love, and do have a GREAT week, y'all!

5 comments:

nihrida said...

Thanks for tagging me, honey! :*

Nea/ Fashioned in Finland said...

Thank you, Helen :D

HeavenNRJ said...

Thank you!!! Oh my, I tagged almost the same ones as you did! That's why I'm not fan of tagging! lol Btw, those ABCDs were my little disclaimer, haha. Just letting you know. :) Anyway, you are warmly welcome to use those. :) Have awonderful day! *hugs*

Olivia J said...

This is too cool, I have been tagged from Sweden! Thank you, sweetie!

Helen said...

Nihrida:
You're welcome!

Nea:
My pleasure ;)

HeavenNRJ:
Those little disclaimers were very good :)) So to not disappoint anyone...


Hi Olivia!
You're much welcome ;)